Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yamaha AN1x - Analog Night (Reason Refill)


Here`s a great refill for my fellow Reason users..I had the little sister of this synth the CS1X back in the day,and boy was it a pain in the ass to use in the studio as I recall.I think it lasted about 2 months before it got sold but the sounds on it were excellent.The pads were top notch..so you can imagine how happy I was to find the CS1X`s big brother as a Reason refill..Check it out.I think you`ll like it:

Yamaha AN1x

1010 sounds presets

NN-XT synthesizer Refill

Yamaha AN1x - Analog Night (Reason Refill)

I know most of our regulars wont need reminding,but for the people new to the site,there is a page on the blog with loads more Reason software and other Music Production Software to download.Get to it here

hosted on Hotfile.com -- Yamaha AN1x - Analog Night (Reason Refill)


No comments:

Post a Comment