Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lady GaGa Feat. Beyonce - Telephone (Acapella)


Here`s an acapella to download that everyone seems to want.Taken from the new Lady GaGa track "Telephone".The studio acapella for this is as yet (to my knowledge) still unavailable,so this will have to do for now.When the real thing is available it will go straight online 4 all to enjoy,so dont bang on about it in the c-box plz.I`m on it !!! As you can probably guess,this is only a diy acapella but its very useable and deffo worth a look,and more than useable as a guide vocal to get your remix/bootleg going.Both the mp3 and the wav are below because I`ve had to muck about with the bit rates,and I`ve topped and tailed the acapellas 4 U all as well..So it could be time for one or two of our regulars to get the tissues out..Have fun!!

Lady GaGa Feat. Beyonce - Telephone (44.1 convert) (Diy Acapella) WAV

Lady GaGa Feat. Beyonce - Telephone (44.1 convert) (Diy Acapella) MP3

While I was searching for the Telephone acapella (again lol),I came across this Lady GaGa megamix:

Lady GaGa - Mega Mix 2010 (Robson Michel Edit Version)

While I`m here I found the version of "Just Dance" I mentioned in the last GaGa post on A4A...Might as well hit you up with that track too:

Lady Gaga - Just Dance (Dj Dream`s Nu Skool House Remix)(Unreleased) WAV/LOSSLESS

Lady Gaga - Just Dance (Dj Dream`s Nu Skool House Remix)(Unreleased) MP3/320 VHQ

Dont forget to check out the other Lady GaGa Acapellas that are here on the site here

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment