Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dance Music Acapellas (part 46)


Big upload day today while I have a day off and rest the ears..I`m on with a project that I`m buzzing about (I`m sure you know the feeling),that I hope to share with you all in the near future..More info on that soon,but for now it`s time again for 3 more from the Dance Music Acapellas side of things..

Tracklist:

1,135 bpm alex gaudino - destination calabria (acapella) (my wav from a project)
2,Beyonce - video phone (acapella) ?
3,Cascada - Because The Night (Acapella)
4,Ciara - Like A Boy (Acapella)
5,Ciara ft Ludacris - Oh (acapella)
6,fedde le grand and mr. v- back and forth feat. mr. v (acapella)
7,Ginuwine - Pony (acapella)
8,gnarls barkley - crazy - (acapella)
9,hard-fi - cash machine (acapella)
10,Jay Sean - Down
11,Jeremih - Birthday Sex (TIME DIY Acapella)
12,Jerry Ropero & Denis The Menace - Fuck U (Acapella)
13,Katy Perry - Waking Up in Vegas (Acapella)

Dance Music Acapellas (part 46)

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment