Thursday, March 25, 2010

Journey - Dont Stop Believing (Vocal Parts)


A certain production partner of mine prefers me to do all the crappy prep work on some acapellas every now and then..Lucky me uh?Luckily I don`t mind doing it even when it does turn into a bit of a ballache (ahem) I mean,a challenge..This was no exception.
I was wondering why there wasn`t loads of remixes of Journeys "Dont Stop Believing" doing the rounds.Now I know..
.
Journey - Dont Stop Believing (Vocal Parts)

So that`s what came out after more than a few hours work trying to sort an acapella that ended up in 6 different parts and 5 with different tempo`s.All the project files are in the Zip and includes a set at 135bpm,the original parts normalised with my bpm data,and the basic acapella in seperate cuts.I hope some of you can also find a use for this...?Its still not perfect either,but its way easier to use than it was.

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment