Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dance Music Acapellas (part 47)


Just so as you know,some of these acapellas on 46,47 & 48 are not labelled correctly.Some are obviously diy but dont say so.Basically I haven`t renamed anything here.What I got is what you get.There are still lots of studio acapellas in the packs 4 u all,so grab anyway and just run through what`s there.Hopefully you ears wont lie..or whistle..

Tracklist:

1,I like the way - Eddy Wata (acapella) wav
2,Katy Perry - Ur So Gay (Acappella)
3,Kelis - Caught Out There (Acapella)
4,kelly clarkson - my life would suck (acapella)
5,kesha - blah blah blah (diy sam998899 acapella)
6,Kesha - V.I.P. (Acapella)
7,Lady GaGa - Second time around (Linuxis1994 acapella)
8,Lady GaGa - Speechless - (acapella)
9,Lady GaGa - Teeth (acapella)
10,Lady_GaGa - Dance In The Dark (Linuxis1994Tv acapella)

Dance Music Acapellas (part 47)

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment