Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Love The 80`s Acapellas (part 6)


Time for another little update of 80`s acapellas 4 u..

Tracklist:

1,b-52's - love shack (Acapella)
2,Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian (acapella Mix)
3,Bros - I Owe U Nothing
4,Bros - When Will I Be Famous
5,Colonel Abrahams - Trapped
6,Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye
7,Donna Summer - I Feel Love
8,Eddy Grant - I Don't Wanna Dance
9,human league - dont you want me (diy synthetik fm acapella)
10,Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley (Acapella)
11,Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
12,The Jets - Private Number (acapella)
13,The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
14,Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
15,Vanilla Ice - Play That Funky Music
16,Wham! - I'm Your Man
And as a bit of a bonus:
17,Whitney Houston - Fine
18,Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best
19,Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
20,Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
21,Whitney Houston - Its Not Right But Its Ok
22,Whitney Houston - Love Will Save The Day
23,Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
24,Whitney Houston - So Emotional
25,Whitney Houston - Whatchulookinat

All in one zip..click below to download:

I Love The 80`s Acapellas (part 6)

And just in case you missed them the first time round,here`s the links to the other "I Love The 80`s" acapellas:

I Love The 80`s Acapellas (part 1)
I Love The 80`s Acapellas (part 2)
I Love The 80`s Acapellas (part 3)
I Love The 80`s Acapellas (part 4)
I Love The 80`s Acapellas (part 5)

and last but not least,the 80`s megapack:

I Love The 80`s Acapellas Megapack

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment