Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dance Music Acapellas (part 41)


I should really have put some Sum 41 acapellas in here if I had any..Would have been a mad coincidence with the "S" and the 41..Don`t you think??The Google bots would have lapped it up lol.Not quite dance music as we know it tho is it?..Reminds me that there is a rock/indie post on the way soon too.It may have to be next week cos I`ve got a choon to finish asap.Priorities n that.It will be worth the wait :-)

Tracklist:

1,Soulja Boy - Birdwalk (Acapella)
2,Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (Clean Acapella)
3,Soulja Boy - Soulja Girl
4,spankers - sex on the beach (acapella)
5,sunblind - for a second (acapella)
6,supermen lovers - starlight (diy bzero acapella)
7,t.a.t.u. - all about us dave aude big room (diy jnx acapella)
8,T.I. - Whatever You Like (Dj Smuggla Diy Acapella)
9,Timmy Vegas & Seamus Haji - Devotion (A Bit More Lovin') (Acapella)

Dance Music Acapellas (part 41)

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment