Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kelis - The Acapellas (Includes the "Acapella" acapella)


Thought I`d upload some Kelis acapellas after she got mentioned in the c-box.I hope they are all here,if not I`m sure someone will let me know lol.This is all I have anyway,so I cant give you more than I`ve got..

Tracklist:

1,Kelis - Milkshake
2,Kelis - Caught Out There
3,Nas feat Alicia Keys & Kelis - Warrior Song
4,Kelis Ft Nas - Blindfold Me
5,Kelis ft Andre 3000 - Millionaire (diy)
6,Kelis - Trilogy
7,Kelis - Bossy
8,Busta Rhymes ft Will I Am and Kelis - I Love My Bitch (dirty)
9,chamillionaire ft kelis - not a criminal (acapella)
10,kelis - trick me
11,Kelis - Acapella (Acapella)

Kelis - The Acapellas (Includes the "Acapella" acapella)

[NOTE]If you want a selection of acapellas from your favourite artist,holla in the chat box and I`ll see what I can do for ya.

hosted on Hotfile.com


1 comment: