Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Meatloaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Lights (VHQ Multitrack Stems)(44-16-WAVS)


V.I.P Club Only !!

Carrying on with the 80`s multitracks today (even thought this one`s from 1977) and we`re very happy to present to our V.I.P`s Meatloaf`s "Paradise By The Dashboard Lights", which can only be described as a rock classic.`Tis Meat Loaf after all! And if not a classic to you as a song outright,it`s definately a Kareoke classic.I`m sure I had a go at this once after a few beers (or more) at some point lol.If only I could get the timing right on the "stop right there" part !!! But I digress.. Happy times tho.

Anyways,This is quite a large file,possibly because it`s not the shortest track ever..And maybe because there`s 8 stems to use for any remix you might want to come up with..

A high quality instrumental of Paradise By The Dashboard Lights is also included in the pack.

1,Bass - 10B
2,Cymbals - 7A
3,Guitar - 10B
4,Keyboards-Piano-Organ - 10B
5,Kick Drum - 11B
6,Other Instrumentation - 10B
7,Snare Drum - 11B
8,Vocals - 10A

Going to link up my favourite performance of this track,because it oozes quality.If X-Factor was up and running in 1977,this performance might just have got then through ;-) Meat`s expressions in the vid are priceless..So if you have not seen this clip from the BBC`s "Old Grey Whistle Test" well, put simply, it`s a must see..



Please make this a single separate pass request.

Site link:

Meatloaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Lights (VHQ Multitrack Stems)(44-16-WAVS)


[NOTE] This file is for the site`s V.I.P Members only.Donate 10 pounds cash sterling and join the Acapellas4All V.I.P Club,and this and everything else on the V.I.P Page will then be available to download as well. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment