Friday, September 23, 2011

David Guetta feat Sia & Mary J. Blige - Titanium (Almost Sudio Acapella)


V.I.P Club Only !!

Had this one sent in by persons unknown and at first I thought this was a real studio acapella of "Titanium".Which it is not,but it really is one of the best DIY`s I`ve ever heard.No bull.Check it out:

Site links:

David Guetta feat Sia & Mary J. Blige - Titanium (Almost Sudio Acapella)

More Guetta:

David Guetta feat Taio Cruz & Ludacris - Little Bad Girl (Acapellas (WAV) & Instrumentals)

David Guetta ft Snoop Dogg - Sweat (VHQ Tribute Stems)

David Guetta - The Acapellas

David Guetta Feat. Rihanna - Who's That Chick (Stems)

Flo Rida & David Guetta - Club Cant Handle Me (Vocal Parts)(Cover)

David Guetta feat Kid Cudi - Memories (Remix Stems)

David Guetta - Love Is Gone (Remix Stems)


[NOTE] These files are for the site`s V.I.P Members only.Donate 10 pounds cash sterling and join the Acapellas4All V.I.P Club,and this and everything else on the V.I.P Page will then be available to download as well. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment