Monday, October 10, 2011

Labrinth feat. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake (VHQ Remix Stems)


V.I.P Club Only !!

Now this is one of those tracks you find yourself not wanting to like, because you think you already know how it`s going to sound,but that`s not the case here. I can see many people really liking this one because you sort of end up just doing so after a couple of listens...Both mine n Annie`s opinion there btw..The crystal ball also predicts a plethora of Dubstep mixes for Earthquake,so one for our Dubstep boys at least..And as predicted by one of our regulars in the chatbox,this should be a big tune,at least UK side..Out to buy on I-tunes this October 24th in the UK..and presumably worldwide to follow.I guess we can at least give our buddies across the pond a little heads up on this one nice and early then..

Just wanted to also commend everybody involved with "Earthquake" (should they read this),for having the balls to put a remix stem pack out a couple of weeks before release.I`m hoping it shouldn`t hurt the chart positions of this track one bit,in fact I reckon it might even help.Lets hope more bigger name producers follow suit and latch on to this new style of promotion..There,I said it.Promotion.

I wonder if we should stop calling them "Remix Stems" and start calling them "Promotional Tools"..?? Bit of food for thought there ;-)

So yeah,get on this one boys and don`t forget to support the single and buy it.

Check out the video here too:



Site links:

Labrinth feat. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake (VHQ Remix Stems)


[NOTE] This file is for the site`s V.I.P Members only.Donate £10 (GBP) and join the Acapellas4All V.I.P Club here:.





No comments:

Post a Comment