Thursday, November 11, 2010

V.I.P Club Membership Info


Just a quick note to everyone that`s possibly 50/50 on joining our V.I.P Club..Thought it best to mention it now and on the main page (for a change),so nobody gets a big surprise next year..
As from the 1st of January 2011,initial membership to the V.I.P club will double in cost to £20 for new members to join.Obviously this wont affect current members at all,so dont worry about it and carry on downloading!
Also if we reach a total of 1000 members before 1/1/2011,the price hike will come into effect then.Whichever comes first.Currently we have over 700 members,including well known Dj`s & producers,T.V professionals,and all-sorts of musicians and remixers & mash up makers.And there are also plenty of novices just getting into the game too.

Do you wanna be part of the newest and most exclusive acapella site on the web??
700+ members cant be wrong !!

For more info on the V.I.P Club click on the page tabs at the top of the site,or have a look through these pages:

V.I.P Club Membership Info & Sign Up

V.I.P Club Membership Page 2

V.I.P Club Downloads

regards to all

The...A---4...A Team.

If you can find us,then you can join us ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment