Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dance Music Acapellas (Part 34)


Another Quality selection of acapellas 4 u once again,this time the accs previously posted in one handy zip.

Tracklist:

1,chris brown - i can transform ya ft. lil wayne swizz beatz (diy mista reese acapella)
2,Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson - Superhuman ( diy Acapella)
3,GeoDaSilva - I'll Do You Like A Truck (accapella version for dj's)
4,ida corr feat shaggy - under the sun (acapella)
5,Lily Allen - Fuck You (Original Studio Acapella)
6,Maroon 5 - This love (Acapella)
7,T.A.T.U. - Friend Or Foe (Original Studio Acapella)
8,The Feeling - Love It When You Call (Without Backing Vocals)
9,the ting tings - thats not my name (studio acapella)
10,The Underdog Project - Summer Jam (Original Studio Acapella)
11,Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama [Acapella]

Dance Music Acapellas (Part 34)

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment